Stable hot sale threading casing drilling outer casing bit
Rock drilling tools factory KINGDRILLING professionally produce double casing drilling systems by down the hole hammer which are designed to drill and case a hole simultaneously through unstable ground conditions.
Two Independent Rotary Heads Separately drives the outer casing and the inner drill string and are typically mounted on separate sleds which can be adjusted independently to control the position of the inner string in relation to the casing bit.
Casing bits for dual rotary systems are ring bits with tungsten carbide inserts.
The carbide insert is typically a scraping type.
Male/female friction welded double-start rotary percussive casing
By using water or compressed air the discharge head make the casing tube and drill rod rotate and penetrate
1.Hardening treatment of the parts surface with longer operating life
and excellent anti-wear properties
2.Structure optimization Strengthen the structural
3.Superior performance Smooth with high efficiency.
How to order?
Crown Ring Bits: Casing OD + Bit OD + Thread Size
Inner Bits: Bit Diameter + Thread Size
Tool Joints: Diameter + Length + Thread Size
Outer/Inner Tube: Diameter + Length + Wall Thickness + Thread Size
What we can do for you:
1. High quality: We are the partners with a lot of big factories in China. We can provide the best quality products to you.
2. Competitive price: Competitive price because of direct factory price.
3. Fast delivery time:usually it takes 20 days for production.only 3 or 5 days if we have stock of your request size.
4. Best quality control:We have our own experienced QC team,there will be strict inspection and testing for each order before shipping out.
5. Problems solve ability:This ability comes from rich experiences of drill bits industry and reliable sales..
6. OEM,ODM service:your own request about product will be served well.
7. Best after service:We will go to your place to check and solve the problems if you need.
1. How to order the products?
A: Please send the inquiry with detail item description or with Model number.
2. Can I expect a quality products?
A: Yes. mature production technology ensuring the quality satisfy international request.
3. How to make sure the quality?
A: More than 40 Years engineer to make sure the quality, 100% inspection.
4. Methods of Payment:
A: T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union.
5. What is the materials?
A: Steel is TIMKEN, Alloy is from T6 from Element Six.
6. How to choose the suitable Pneumatic DTH hammer?
a. Hole Size:
It is better for you to choose the one which the outside diameter is nearest to the hole diameter. This will reduce the hole collapse, and the hole cleaning is easier.
b. Air Consumption:
You must consider about the consumption of compressed air when you use the Pneumatic DTH hammer. Generally speaking, with the raising of the size of hammer, peak performance requires higher compressed gas consumption and lower pressure. In order to make sure each hammer will be used in the proper consumption of compressed air and pressure, please refer to the attachment.
c. Drill rig Capacity:
The larger bit and hammer will need the drilling rig to provide greater torque and promoting force, but do not exceed the maximum load of the drill. As for the other questions about drill ability, please consult your sales representative