Overburden Casing drilling system
KINGDRILLING provides rock drilling tools including civil engineering projects, tunneling, surface drilling, anchoring, foundation projects, and piling. This is true for all drilling methods such as top hammer, DTH and rotary drilling.
1. When drilling starts , the reamer swings out and reams the pilot-hole wide enough for the casing tube to slide down behind the drill bit assembly
2. When the required depth is reached , rotation is reversed carefully, whereupon the reamer swings in , allowing the drill bit assembly to be pulled up through the casing.
3. Casing tubes that are to be left in the drill hole should be sealed at the bottom of the hole by means of cement grout or some other sealing agent.
4. Drilling continues to the desired depth in the bedrock using a conventional drilling.
How to order:
Casing Tube OD & ID + Reamer Bit Diameter + Minimal Casing Shoe ID + Hammer Shank Style
1. Can I expect a quality products?
A: Yes. mature production technology ensuring the quality satisfy international request.
2. How to check the product are the exact one you want?
A: If possible, please attach one reference picture to avoid any misunderstanding or any links from our website for a better understanding.
3. Shipping way:
A: Sample order: we suggest Courier express delivery such as DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX or by air
Bulk order: by air or by sea we suggest.
4. Competitive price:
A:KINGDRILLING factory can supply you the lowest price due to direct sale to customers without distributor!
5.What is the materials?
Steel is TIMKEN, Alloy is from T6 from Element Six.
6. How to choose the suitable head face of the DTH drill bit?
Suitable for all kinds of formation, especially for deep well drilling, perpendicularity of the hole is wonderful.
Suitable for the formation of moderate hardness stratum, drilling efficiency is good, borehole perpendicularity is moderate.
Suitable for special hard formation stratum, especially for fracture, crack spacing and complex formation drilling effect is very good, has the good perpendicularity of the borehole.