Low Air Pressure Russian bayonet DTH hammer Bit
KINGDRILLING rock drilling tools manufacturer has a full range of DTH drill bits with CIR shanks and Russian bayonet type for a wide range of hole sizes, which are designed to match all conceivable applications for water well industries, stone quarrying, mining and construction.
Shank types: KNSH110, KNSH130.
DTH bits hole diameter: 110mm, 105mm, 130mm.
1. Kingdrilling DTH tools are forged by advanced electron-hydraulic forging hammer.
2. Advanced heat-treatment equipment: multipurpose furnace heat treatment.
3. Completed moulding (tooling ) departments with many molds available.
4. Professional R&D team,completed quality system.
5. Strict Quality-Check Systems.
What we can do for you:
1. High quality: We are the partners with a lot of big factories in China. We can provide the best quality products to you.
2. Competitive price: Competitive price because of direct factory price.
3. Fast delivery time:usually it takes 25 days for production.only 3 or 5 days if we have stock of your request size.
4. Best quality control:We have our own experienced QC team,there will be strict inspection and testing for each order before shipping out.
5. Problems solve ability:This ability comes from rich experiences of drill bits industry and reliable sales..
6. OEM,ODM service:your own request about product will be served well.
7. Best after service:We will go to your place to check and solve the problems if you need.
1. How to order the products?
A: Please send the inquiry with detail item description or with Model number.
2. How about the common packing?
A: If there is no special packing demand, we will take it as our normal packing. First in small carton, and then put in the bigger carton together to make sure goods completed.
3. How to check the product are the exact one you want?
A: If possible, please attach one reference picture to avoid any misunderstanding or any links from ourwebsite for a better understanding.
4. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union.
5. What is the Application?
Mining, Quarrying, Tunneling, Construction, Geological Exploration, Water-well Drilling, Oilfield & Gas Industries.
6. What is the materials?
Steel is 42CrMo, Alloy is from KD10BH from ZCCCT