Tapered drill rod, another name called taper rod or conical drills, tapered drill steels from rock drilling tools manufacturer KINGDRILLING which provides a hexagonal chuck section to provide leverage for the rotation chuck bushing. It usually has a forged collar to maintain the proper shank striking face position in the rock drill, and a tapered bit end. Tapered steel lengths available from 0.6 meter to 3.6 meters in length—are measured from the collar to the rock drill bits end.
Shank Hexagon: 22*108mm, 25*108 mm, 25*159 mm; 7, 11, 12 degree taper in most lengths, taper degrees of drill steel for excellent drilling productivity.
Taper Drill rods
How to order:
Shank Types + Taper Degree + Rod Length
Our Advantages as below:
1. Kingdrilling DTH tools are forged by advanced electron-hydraulic forging hammer.
2. Advanced heat-treatment equipment: multipurpose furnace heat treatment.
3. Completed moulding (tooling ) departments with many molds available.
4. Professional R&D team,completed quality system.
5. Strict Quality-Check Systems.
1. How to order the products?
A: Please send the inquiry with detail item description or with Model number.
2. Can I expect a quality products?
A: Yes. mature production technology ensuring the quality satisfy international request.
3. How to make sure the quality?
More than 40 Years engineer to make sure the quality, 100% inspection
4. Shipping way:
A: Sample order: we suggest Courier express delivery such as DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX or by air
Bulk order: by air or by sea we suggest.
5 Competitive price:
A: KINGDRILLING factory can supply you the lowest price due to direct sale to customers without distributor!
6.What is the Application?
Mining, Quarrying, Tunneling, Construction, Geological Exploration, Water-well Drilling, Oilfield & Gas Industries.